Star HubkinJanuary 9, 2020 at 9:23 pmHub Points10498
Custom life stages?
This assumes gradual ageing works out, but how about being able to choose age boundaries and traits for each life stage. So for example in one persons world Young Adult could be 18-30 and in another persons world they could be “Adult” from 20-50″.
Traits could be like:
– What skill set do they use? (Assuming there’s multiple skill sets for different age groups like Sims, maybe there’s like 3 or 4 different base life stages which all play differently, and you can choose which of those your life stage falls under).
– Does this life stage affect factors such as energy, strength, fertility? How much?
– Do you gain skills faster or slower? Do skills decay during this life stage?
– Can they live alone at this life stage?
– Other things I can’t think of
If gradual ageing doesn’t work out, even being able to change the life-stage’s name would be cool, and some things that are purely calculated that don’t need animation could still be implemented such as skill gain.2+