The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Life Stages Suggestions and Ideas Reply To: Life Stages Suggestions and Ideas

• MagaCarter

Pro Hubkin
    January 8, 2020 at 11:18 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6456]

I agree @Fruit Tingler. It would be nice to have life stages that are not so far apart. Preteen is a great suggestion. I would like to see something between Toddler and Child as well. A Para is a Toddler until about 3 years old and then becomes a Preschooler until the age of 6 perhaps? In this stage they learn to read, write, and other important life skills that they could not do before.
    Child could then be from 6 to 10 years. Preteen 10 to 12.

I agree. Although my ages would be a little different if I got to pick.

Infant (0-1)
    Eating, pooping, crying beans which ARE NOT objects. So strollers, baby bouncers?

Toddler (2-4)
    Learning to talk, walk, go to the bathroom. Playing with toys, nap time, preschool and/or daycare even?

Child (5-10)
    Elementary school, learning to read, write, etc. Toys, parks, sleepovers, imaginary friends?

Preteen (11-14)
    Puberty, acne, emotionally unstable? Haha. The cursed life stage.

Teen (15-18)
    A little more mentally stable than preteens in certain aspects, but still less than young adults, first kiss, friends, high school, drama, etc

Young Adult (19-34)
    Moving out, finding love, getting a job, maybe university if they go that far and add that too? Parenthood, marriage, etc

Adult (35-59)
    Same abilities and qualities as a young adult and perhaps them being more career or family-focused (depending on the para) than previously?

Elder (60-???)
    Being a grandparent, retirement, sharing wisdom, maybe a place to go to meet up with other elders (like Bingo), etc

Or something like that (if there isn’t gradual ageing).
    This is just me quickly throwing out ideas early in the morning to separate them.

[/quote]

I think 14 should be with Teenager not pre-teen since high school is 4 years. Gr.9 (14-15), Gr.10 (15-16), Gr.11 (16-17), Gr.12 (17-18)

1+

New Report

Close