The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Random Events and Life Changing Situations Reply To: Random Events and Life Changing Situations

• Fruit Tingler

Parafolk
    January 7, 2020 at 8:56 pm
    Picture PerfectFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=6395]I was thinking that it would be nice if random unexpected things could happen to your Para just to shake their lives up a bit and make game play more interesting. It may not be possible or complicated to do, I don’t know. The situations can be life changing. For example, there is a knock at the door and when your Para opens the door there is a baby on the door step and no one else around. You then have to decide how to handle the situation. Keep baby, call police etc etc. Or just minor events that do not have much impact. For example your Para receives a phone call. A friend asks for help with a yard sale if you help you get part of the profit. Of course there are millions of situations possible.

[/quote]

I like the idea of perhaps having opportunities come up for career, skills or romance. Maybe a random break-in or an earthquake even?

I do like the idea of the baby at the doorstep. It would need to be ultra-rare though, but I guess all of them would have to be rare-ish.

11+

New Report

Close