The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Clothes and Non-monogamous relationships Reply To: Clothes and Non-monogamous relationships

• PlyPlay665

High Hubkin
    January 7, 2020 at 4:26 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

Ohh, I hadn’t really thought of polyamorous relationships but I definitely agree!!! It’s one of the things I have modded for The Sims 2; Romance Sims don’t receive jealousy for having multiple lovers. Of course, that’s not a perfect solution. The tricky part is the tricky part of polyamorous relationships in real life… jealousy. How is that coded? Someone in some relationships is going to develop more serious feelings and feel hurt by the lack of monogomy; even if polyamory has been established and agreed upon.

I skipped cross-dressing not because I disagree (I do), but I feel that cross-dressing is a guarantee. Is it available in The Sims 4? At the very least, modding will quickly allow it because I know I’ve seen lots of stuff for TS2+.

1+

New Report

Close