The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation ParaPlanner and Overall World Calendars Reply To: ParaPlanner and Overall World Calendars

• NHFoodie

Moderator November 24, 2019 at 8:09 pm
    Loyalty BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=5827]

I agree! Everyone is different. Your post made me wonder if the characters (like characters in movies or stories or real-life) will grow and adapt to life as it goes on. This could change personalities or ways of life. If a Parafolk were to change jobs and so their schedules had to change, would they welcome the change, become paranoid or more organized or become a more angry/bitter person because of it? What if they move, or have kids (on accident or purpose), get a pet, get sick, etc.?

[/quote]

How Alex implements personalities is probably what I’m most looking forward to so that the characters really feel alive! If the Para wanted the job, maybe they welcome the change but if it came after they got fired? Maybe they’re a little bitter. So many possibilities!

1+

New Report

Close