The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Autonomy Reply To: Autonomy

• Shaybs

Noteworthy Newcomer
    November 23, 2019 at 6:49 pm
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=3750]These are great ideas. It would also be nice if a family member (son/daughter) moves out and they meet someone special, they would call and say (pop-up) “I met ___ today. I have a feeling about this one” or “I’ve been dating ___ and I think he/she may be the one” or “___ and I decided to move in together” , etc.

[/quote]

I REALLY hope that this will be a thing. For me as a player, I would like to be able to set a schedule for my characters and be updated (similarly to sims but as you wrote above more like texts to the player) about things that are happening in their lives! If my folk have a kid, I wanna know about their first A+ or my adult folk getting a promotion. I would even want to know the bad parts of their day just to know what’s going on in their lives and passively keeping track of them until/unless there is a need to intervene or you want to control and change how they are played.

1+

New Report

Close