The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Autonomy Reply To: Autonomy

• Shaybs

Noteworthy Newcomer
    November 23, 2019 at 6:40 pm
    Appreciation BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=3430]So I’ve heard a lot of really interesting and unique ideas being thrown around in regards to game-play and interaction/relationships between paras (is that what we’re calling them?) , but I haven’t really seen much about the actual mechanics of how a household would function in the game when it comes to control over individual characters (their autonomy).

I think autonomy settings similar to those on The Sims games could be helpful so that the player could decide how much/little control they have over their paras’ actions within an active household. This is kind of the way I see it being set up..

Options/Settings
    [*] Full Autonomy (All paras in the household have the capability do make their own choices)
    [*] Autonomy disabled for selected para (All paras in the household outside of the actively selected one have the capability do make their own choices)
    [*] Autonomy disabled (No para in the household has the capability do make their own choices)
    [*] Autonomy for specific para (Select the paras in the household in which you would like to have the capability do make their own choices)

Hopefully this makes sense, and please feel free to add on or ask me any questions for clarification! ?

[/quote]

I agree and would love these options. I was reading another forum about having schedules for Parafolk and that if a schedule for one is set they should be able to follow that schedule automatically. Maybe if they were able to implement schedules, this would help with leaving chosen characters alone with the playing knowing that they would be getting done the things they need to and not caring about what they do in their free time.

1+

New Report

Close