The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas My ideas Reply To: My ideas

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    November 23, 2019 at 6:29 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I personally don’t think arranged marries are bad (nor are they Mature theme). A lot of cultures still have them

Here’s are 3 ideas of versions of arranged marriage. The arrangement can be broken happen at ANY Time before YA.

Version 1
    2 Moms are expecting children and they agree to have their kids marry each other when they’re older. When the potential bride/groom are children the non playable child comes and live until either preteen or teenage years with their potential in-laws. When they’re pree teen/teenager they move back home to their own parents. As a teenager the two children sims have dates (optional: chaperone) and see how they mesh 2 Moms are expecting children and they agree to have their kids marry each other when they’re older

Version 2 I like to call this the Lion King version
    2 Moms are expecting children and they agree to have their kids marry each other when they’re older. The two as toddlers or children meet in (pre)school or elementary school and become BFFs. As teens they discover from someone (older sibling, or a family member) that they’re betrothed and depending on their reactions it could differ a lot. Also as teens they have dates like in Version 1 and marry each other when they’re older

Modern-day Version (Version 3)
    The two Paras are teens and they are having a problem in finding a suitable partner since they turned down other partners their parents have introduced them too. Either a matchmaker, a family member OR a family friend suggest the other sim and they meet each other and then decided to sign a bethoral agreement for when they’re YAs.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  MagaCarter.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  MagaCarter.
    1+

New Report

Close