The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Teen love and Pregnancy Re: Teen love and Pregnancy

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    August 14, 2019 at 4:55 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points
    quote RBolton post_id=576 time=1565785267 user_id=416:

Honestly, I don’t think this should be enableable or disableable. The Sims only have a few features that can be toggled via settings – in the Sims 3, which is the one I play most, they’re aging, autonomy, and story progression. While I see the merits of a system like this, it just feels too gamified.

I don’t see why The Sims settings matters. Paralives is an entirely different game, so I don’t think the toggled settings should matter compared to whatever the sims did. Also, it is a game. It’s a game based on life yeah, but still a game. Just me personally, but I think it’s best to provide options for people to be able to decide what they do and don’t want in their game. Of course, it’s all up to what Alex wants, but I think options are best.

2+

New Report

Close