The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Autonomy Re: Autonomy

• rbolton

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 12, 2019 at 12:03 am
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points
    quote yeetthesalsa post_id=551 time=1565555459 user_id=257:

quote RBolton post_id=544 time=1565521256 user_id=416:

quote Bailey post_id=318 time=1564244799 user_id=164:

That would be cool. It would also be nice to throw in an option to decide whether or not you can control pets.

I disagree. Personally, I think that the game should either allow you to control your pets or not, because both controlling your pets and not controlling your pets are unique experiences and the game’s design needs to be tailored to fit it.

That’s true, I didn’t really consider that aspect. Maybe it could be where you always have the ability to switch to the control of your pet (much like you can switch between controlling your other characters), but as I suggested in my original post, maybe you can chose if that specific character/pet has autonomy. Hopefully this makes sense!

Hmm… maybe you can control your pet to some extent, but many other things you can’t control and the pet will just do them autonomously. Or maybe your pet starts out knowing how to do only a few things, but as the Para teaches them tricks or whatever, they unlock actions in the pie menu. (Is there even going to be a pie menu?)

2+

New Report

Close