The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Character Gender/Sexuality (my take) Re: Character Gender/Sexuality (my take)

• rbolton

Noteworthy Newcomer
    August 11, 2019 at 10:47 am
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points
    quote userafw post_id=265 time=1563941292 user_id=275:

I seriously miss the system of turn-ons, and turn-offs from Sims 2. What if it were expanded to let the player choose the turn-ons and turn-offs, and the turn-ons or turn-offs included things like “identifies as man”, “identifies as woman” “identifies as non-binary”. Also, there should be more than 3 turn ons, and more than 1 turn-off. Also, maybe there could be something like a “deal-breaker” that automatically ends a relationship, like cheating, or lying, or spending too much household funds on certain things (like entertainment or clothing) in a certain limited time frame.

I agree that we should bring back turn-ons and turn-offs, but having more than 3 total seems a bit too much for me. Maybe we can have 4 for chemistry: one deal-maker, one minor turn-on, one minor turn-off, and one deal-breaker.

2+

New Report

Close