The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Crime & Getting Arrested Re: Crime & Getting Arrested

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    August 10, 2019 at 8:01 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points
    quote _lostwanderers_ post_id=508 time=1565375706 user_id=458:

I totally get that. It’s just that I remember how the robber encounters in the sims 2 worked, and how that would bring in an element of……the unexpected, I guess? It was just a feature I liked, and having a burglar alarm would stop them in their tracts. But, I understand how that may trigger certain bad experiences for some people.

I just like the idea of not everything being so “sunshine and perfect” like it is in the Sims. We’re not talking about anything too rough or Consequences of some sort can bring an element of chance and thrill to the game. And we haven’t seen a really fleshed out criminal career track in a life sim yet. Even in the Sims, there’s not much yield you get from the criminal career track.

If it’s gonna be rated Teen, you might as well find an approachable way to have fun with it.

I understand that desire to have unexpected things happening and for the world to not been perfect and free of troubles. And I agree, those are things many feel should be present in a life simulator. For me, I can just think of so many other ways to have negative consequences that don’t involve stealing, theft, or crimes inflicted on my characters.

That’s why I believe a great middle ground would be for it to be something that can definitely be avoided completely if the player does not want it. Whether that be a burglar alarm like you said, or an option in settings to just prevent burglaries all together.

New Report

Close