The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation We all have big ideas, why won't share the small ones aswell? (Details) Reply To: We all have big ideas, why won't share the small ones aswell? (Details)

• tima

Noteworthy Newcomer
    September 28, 2019 at 1:59 am
    Diamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I don’t like the disappearing thing from a game I’m sure we’re all familiar with because it disregards these little details that really enhance gameplay.

I’d love if they actually walk INTO vehicles not disappear and reappear in them, pick up and sit on their bike before riding it, opening and closing the car door before driving, opening doors from the handle/knob before walking into places (even rabbit holes).

Little physics here and there as well like clothes and hair moving with the wind, or a splash coming from parafolks walking in the rain or just for every aspect of the environment they are within to be interacted with like, they can touch the wall if they wanted to or lean on a stool. I might be going overboard but you get the idea.

7+

New Report

Close