The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Open World Lot Designation Reply To: Lot Designation

• PlyPlay665

High Hubkin
    September 25, 2019 at 3:26 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I agree that lots should have simple designations such as community/residential. Having a list designated by what DLC you have is very limiting. I like this idea of choosing what type of parafolk would be attracted to the lot, although I think the settings should be optional and on default be hidden under a “see more” type of button if you get what I mean. There could be default settings for certain types of lots that players could select from (ie. art museum, science museum, playground, pond, etc) but also have the ability to alter. I feel like having to fill out a whole form like that would turn off a lot of newbies and casual players. That said, I know there are a lot of mods in the Sims games that deal with this type of thing so there is definitely demand for something like this!

3+

New Report

Close