The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Personality System / Do we need "personality traits"? Reply To: Personality System / Do we need "personality traits"?

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    September 20, 2019 at 8:27 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I was thinking what if we could have the option to do both?

My idea is What if something like the sims 2 personality trait system was what we started out with, but as you would play the game and have your paras do certain tasks or hobbies more frequently or all the time they would develop these hidden traits. Like bookworm, kleptomaniac, materialistic. Like all the individual traits wouldn’t be able to be chosen in create a para like sims 4, but would be programmed in the game, to become part of the paras personality while playing the game. So we would gradually see this appear in their biography overtime as they aged or just overtime throughout the cycle of seasons/weeks.

But there was an option to also just choose individual traits if we wanted to in create a para.

I do hope personality traits can be passed off from parents to children, though just a couple so there’d be room for the children to develop their own personality.

New Report

Close