The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion A ‘Share Your Initial Thoughts’ Thread Reply To: A ‘Share Your Initial Thoughts’ Thread

• Aibas(Ahmed Saddig)

Pro Hubkin
    September 20, 2019 at 12:12 pm
    Friendship BadgeDiamond EggAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeLoyalty Badge
     Hub Points

I discovered Paralives while scrolling down some of Seri Pixel Biologists Videos’s comments to which she then made a video about, so i decided to learn more about it. I first learned about the Discord chat, and since i’d never been on Discord before and sometimes heard about it, i decided to make an account and i was AMAZED at how many people were online and chatting, i then discovered ParalivesHub 🙂 i was captivated by the style and searched for videos on youtube about this New game, at first i had a tiny feeling at the back of my brain that this could go downhill because of the pressure the creator might feel, or if he felt like he had to rush the game and then it came out to be just as Half-Hearted as the Sims 4. But after being on the Discord chat for a while and tracking the game’s progress i’m convinced Alex can pull this off with a couple more people to help him 😉

2+

New Report

Close