The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Dating,Dates, and Relationships Reply To: Dating,Dates, and Relationships

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    September 15, 2019 at 10:56 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=5022]

Something I’ve always wanted and thought was missing from other similar games was your romantic partner taking substantial actions in the relationship, such as proposing marriage, or even breaking up with you. I don’t always want to have to take control of every character to tell a story. Having both positive and negative chance events adds so much more realism!

Agree with Kali- in sims if I want the other person to propose I have to add them to my household and it really ruins my immersion. I would love it if another para could ask your para out, propose, ask they have a child, or suggest they break up. Maybe make them chance cards?

[/quote]

Same! That was a downside in sims. They need more free will to do things besides go to work,come over,call,ask to hangout. But to decide things in the game when communicating and building relationships even with making friends. Paras asking others out on dates and asking to be an official couple from the other party instead of having to be the one controlling every initiation.

Like maybe when paras get married the engaged couple could have a conversation (but really like a text box that pops up) asking when should we have the wedding, and it could allow you to pick a season then once the time comes for that season another text box would come up asking how many days until the wedding ranging from 1-40 days (depending on how many days are in a season). Options to postpone wedding and so forth. Itd be nice if they don’t even agree all the time on the date of wedding,wedding party,guests invited haha. Tt’d be really cute ? I think thats where every paras personalities would be more dynamic for gameplay as well , if this is even possible at all.

New Report

Close