The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Parafolks Vampires ( We need more realistic vampires ! ) Reply To: Parafolks Vampires ( We need more realistic vampires ! )

• rose-black-vampire

Noteworthy Newcomer
    September 14, 2019 at 8:35 pm
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

[quote quote=4968]As somebody who loves to play with supernatural characters, this list sounds so good! Especially having them having to be born into it. It would annoy me having to raise human babies with vampire parents since they would be in their coffins all morning due to the light getting in the windows lol. However, I think it would be cool to give them some form of an option to become one. Maybe having them drink vampires blood (kinda like in TVD), or the usual neck bite.

[/quote]

Thank you my dear, I’m glad for you like it 🙂 For the kids and babies of course they must be as well vamps if the parents are vamps 😉 they have not so much problems because they are not awaken yet, but yes some sensitive in the eyes and skin they do have from young age, as for the newborns, if they have breast feeding then they drink mixed milk with blood because they bite all the time. the school age kids prefer to stay inside at the class and not to go out or if they must go out then they stay in the shadows. I’m sorry but no one can become vampire if not born one, but because it is a game then ok we can do that maybe if they drink vampires blood. The neck bite its not real, its only a sensual game because in other way its deadly dangerous for the donor.

New Report

Close