The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Off Topic Introduce yourself! Re: Introduce yourself!

• Señorita Conejita

August 9, 2019 at 3:54 am
     Hub Points

Hey y’all! I’m Amber and I’ve been playing all generations of The Sims since 2002. I’ve created content and I own all the packs to date.

But I’ve become bored and frustrated! Every time a new pack comes out… I’m excited because it’s a new shiny object but that excitement flame is quickly burnt out because it seems that all the packs and new content for the Sims is just… lackluster lately. They just don’t seem to care what we think or want anymore… just selling more packs no matter the happiness of players.

I’ve been asking for stair variations, curved walls, plaza lots, etc… for a long long time. Crickets.

Why have gurus and forums if you ignore all the player suggestions??

Anyways…. I’m a builder. I love to build real life floor plans and plan out future homes and build whole neighborhoods out. Sooo I’m looking forward to Paralives like sooo much! And that’s severely underselling my excitement!

Besides simming, I’m a stay at home mom and I am also a youth leader, Girl Scouts leader and a bunch of other stuff lol.

I like to draw, cook/bake, read, anything on computer or console, and sing.

Hooray!

1+

New Report

Close