The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Ideas for babies Re: Ideas for babies

• jennaa

August 9, 2019 at 12:20 am
     Hub Points

I love all the ideas here! I’ve always thought babies in the sims were veryyy boring (not to exaggerate).

sheesh, I have one too many ideas. of course, they might not be added into the amazing game, but it doesn’t hurt to try, right? 🙂

— I think it would be awesome for the babies growth to be more progressive (instead of just going from an infant to a 3 yr old). for example, as the baby is first born, you don’t have the ability to teach them to talk or walk. after a few days, the amount of things you can do with the baby increases. (like teaching the child to talk)

— also having the height of the baby change over time would be a really interesting aspect, and the time it takes for the baby to reach the toddler age could be adjusted by the player.

— lots of people have said and thought this, but I need to emphasize how amazing this would be. STROLLERS. I don’t know why, exactly, but I just love strollers. I love the idea of having your parafolk take a walk with their child at the park.

— along the topic of babies, but not really, I’d really love different pregnancies. there could be a pregnancy where the woman is really moody, tired, and craving certain types of food. on the other hand, there could be a woman who is happy, motivated, and is inclined to be more healthy than usual. after all, every woman’s pregnancy is very different.

I’m looking forward to hearing everyone else’s ideas moving forward!

New Report

Close