The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Ideas for babies Re: Ideas for babies

• jennaa

August 9, 2019 at 12:16 am
     Hub Points

I love all the ideas here! I’ve always thought babies in the sims were veryyy boring (not to exaggerate).

sheesh, I have one too many ideas. of course, they might not be added into the amazing game, but it doesn’t hurt to try, right? 🙂

— I think it would be awesome for the babies growth to be more progressive (instead of just going from an infant to a 3 yr old). for example— as the baby is first born, you don’t have the ability to teach them to talk or walk. after a few days, the amount of things you can do with the baby increases. (like teaching the child to talk)

— also having the height of the baby change over time would be a really interesting aspect, and the time it takes for the baby to reach the toddler age could be adjusted by the player.

— lots of people have said and thought this, but I need to emphasize how amazing this would be. STROLLERS. I don’t know why, exactly, but I just love strollers. I love the idea of having your parafolk take a walk with their child at the park.

— along the topic of babies, but not really, I’d really love different pregnancies. there could be a pregnancy where the woman is really moody, tired, and craving certain types of food. on the other hand, there could be a woman who is happy, motivated, and is inclined to be more healthy than usual. after all, every woman’s pregnancy is very different

11+

New Report

Close