The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion A ‘Share Your Initial Thoughts’ Thread Reply To: A ‘Share Your Initial Thoughts’ Thread

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    August 29, 2019 at 6:49 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

I had initially been hoping someone would make a game like sims for a few years now. I’ve always wanted to make a game but i lack the talent in that area haha, But last year especially I was looking for a game like sims or similar because I was getting more and more disappointed with the building tools in sims 4 when I wanted to bring a house vision I had in mind to life and I just couldn’t, and gameplay just wasn’t like it had been in previous Sims games. So when I found Paralives I immediately got excited over the building tools (I’m a heavy house and character creator) and hoped it wouldn’t be a project that would eventually be abandoned because I see so much potential and a vision put into it already. So far I love what I’ve seen, though I still am skeptical a little bit as far as character design will be and how much more building tools are we free to play with and use including what the gameplay entails. But time will tell all which I’m so looking forward to! But I’m really excited for how Paralives is going and being apart of the community 🙂 <3

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  cakeefeatured.
    1+

New Report

Close