The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Food/Farming Re: Food/Farming

• Ashes

Admin August 6, 2019 at 9:55 pm
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points
    quote lunalunenewport post_id=317 time=1564227924 user_id=355:

hello it would be nice to see cadis crates of food products and non-food as in real life I think our characters could be customers but also the seller would have to create a system esprés and also for the restaurant or canteen to see in places exterieur seen that these an open world because in the sims 3 you can not see in all the places it would be great to be able to do as in real life but better in fictional than you think of my idea jadores lidee farms and supermaches and store organic or agricultural?

Le traducteur ne t’a pas aidé beaucoup sur le coup, mais je peux traduire si tu veux 🙂 (Ce n’est pas une attaque, ou quoi que ce soit mais juste pour aider, je précise.)

What Lunalunenewport meant, in proper English (also, it isn’t a mocking or an offense of any sort, I’m just trying to help out) is that it would be nice to see the shopping carts, the crates of consumable (food) or non-consumable products as you could do in real life, and also the characters could be either customers of the shops or also be the owner of the shops and have a function added especially for that. Also for the restaurants and canteens, to be able to see the insides of the buildings/look into it from the outside, given that it is an open world, as it isn’t possible in the sims 3, and it would be great to be able to do as you would in real life but in better and fictional. What do you think of my idea? I love the idea of farms and supermarkets and stores for organic food or for the agriculture.

(Also, if you do like their idea, don’t forget to like their comment)

2+

New Report

Close