The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion A ‘Share Your Initial Thoughts’ Thread Re: A ‘Share Your Initial Thoughts’ Thread

• Ashes

Admin August 6, 2019 at 2:07 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

Hi! I discovered the game when searching for upcoming simulation games, and I had never been so happy to do that search. I just loved the game instantly, even with the few information we had at the time about it, and it just seemed so nice and enjoyable that the hyped made me want to actually be involved with the discord, and also made me want to help as much as I could to share all I could find about it with everyone else. I hadn’t felt so much hype or felt the will to be actively be invested in a game in a very long time!
    Overall, I was and still am so grateful for Alex working so hard making this game, for the joy it spreads among everyone and for the great people I got to meet since I’ve joined this community! Thank you all!

2+

New Report

Close