The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Off Topic Introduce yourself! Re: Introduce yourself!

• harmonie

August 4, 2019 at 3:49 pm
    Loyalty Badge
     Hub Points

Hi, I’m Harmonie. I live in South-Central US (but really hoping to move to the Northeast someday). I’m currently preparing for grad school, where I plan to go into Musicology (music history). I play the oboe and bassoon, and particularly love woodwind and brass instruments (my username is actually an old European term for a small ensemble of woodwind/brass instruments =P), so please don’t neglect playable woodwind/brass instruments like EA has in every single The Sims game! =(

I’m looking forward to a new take on the genre from new people. The Sims series, while still doing some great things here and there, has been overtaken by greed, which ended up with The Sims 4 being a very disappointing product. With Paralives, I like the unique building tools, the return of open world, and the promise of seasons and pets from the beginning. Seasons is just as important to me as having a day/night cycle, so EA making it an EP that we have to wait years for has always aggravated me beyond belief.

6+

New Report

Close