The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Personality System / Do we need "personality traits"? Re: Personality System / Do we need "personality traits"?

• amandac

Star Hubkin
    July 29, 2019 at 10:24 am
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond Egg
     Hub Points

We absolutely need this and they should be “true” traits – sloppy characters should not be cleaning up all the time; someone who hates children should not roll wants to have them, etc.

An attraction system would also be great. While I want to control some things in the game, I would not want the characters to fall in love with everyone/whoever I tell them to. Some choices should be left up to them.

It would be nice if the game had some “challenges” – no easy money;no easy relationships no automatic promotions, etc; but not go so far as to be frustrating.

I like the look of the game as it stands – maybe just a little more “polish”. Looking forward to seeing what the characters look like. Saw some really great possibilities in the Google Drive.

2+

New Report

Close