The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Off Topic Introduce yourself! Re: Introduce yourself!

• rose-black-vampire

Noteworthy Newcomer
    July 25, 2019 at 6:11 pm
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Hi I’m Rose and I’m Sanguine/Psy, a nurse and mother of 3 sons. I come from Greece and I love to play+create for the sims and I hope soon for Paralives too! I love Goth so the most of the time my creations are Dark, Gothic, Vampiric etc.( I hope we can have this style here too ) I find this amazing game from Twitter and from one video for the curved walls and the ability to build in multiple levels with the stairs to go everywhere you want ! It was Love from the first second 🥰🥰🥰 I can’t wait to be released, so i can start to build and create for this wonderful game !! It is a really awesome that we can finally have a game like the sims but much more better !!!!!!!!!! I can’t imagine how many different and amazing creations we will have !! I hope that we will have a community or something like this , so, we can share our creations and download some beautiful creations from other players 🥰🥰🥰🥰 I’m so exited !!!

8+

New Report

Close