The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Character Gender/Sexuality (my take) Re: Character Gender/Sexuality (my take)

• altaa-ira

Noteworthy Newcomer
    July 23, 2019 at 9:50 pm
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

This looks a neat suggestion! To me, there’s nothing to be changed but on the other hand, I’m not the expert by any means in this field. …and that neutral/androgynous body type may be a bit problematic because by default, no para has visible genitalia due to the teen rating (to clearify, I don’t refer to any trans-related by this, please check my edited text in my topic).

I really see the potential in having separared romantic and sexual orientations although, as earlier mentioned, it would need the separated romantic and sensual interactions. Maybe some of them could be the part of the both classes? It would mean some interactions would be purely romantic and everything else either “romantic/sensual” or just “sensual”. To prevent the hassle, romantic/sensual -interactions would not be automatic and it would be up to the player if they wanted their para to use them. But how about vice versa: can the para always and automaticly accept them?

5+

New Report

Close