The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Edit: The massive consept for biology, gender, sexuality, personality, intellectual gifteness & intrests Re: The massive consept for biology, gender, sexuality, personality, intellectual gifteness & intrests

• flawrence

July 22, 2019 at 2:03 am
     Hub Points

i like a lot of the ideas, such as traits being inherited and the different kinds of intelligence. i honestly really like the traits in general and have had similar ideas (Can’t really go into detail on why I like it… I just do)

i really don’t mean to be rude, but I do have some big issues with it though:

1: It seems long & unintuitive which might put off people who will see it and get overwhelmed. It also might be hard to have every single part of it actually have an effect on gameplay. While psychological theories are fine imo, they would have to be simplified to a great deal in order to be practical to implement.

2: That’s not how gender works, no offense. Having “man, woman, or androgyne” basically says that NB is a third gender, always androgynous, and completely separate from the ideas of man and woman, which just isn’t true. (It’s also homophobic/transphobic). also implying appearance = gender is incredibly transphobic too. And also skolioromantic & “trans-oriented” is extremely fetishistic towards transfolk because it treats us, yet again, as a third gender. Which we are not. (gynoromantic and androromantic are transphobic too).

i’m really sorry for the long paragraph; doing nb/trans rep correctly is just really important to me. i hope you don’t feel like i’m ringing a bell and calling you a transphobe because i’m not trying to. thanks for listening.

2+

New Report

Close