The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Timeline Forums General Ideas Monthly Brainstorming. Reply To: Monthly Brainstorming.

• MagaCarter

Star Hubkin
    January 11, 2022 at 8:06 pm
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeDiamond EggPicture Perfect
     Hub Points

a new idea I have is that if Para A is richer then there Para Siblings B and C and the later two have a lot of kids and Para A has none, Para A might say “Maybe I can adopt one of my siblings’ children as heir and they can come and live with me and my partner” or if Para A does have children they might think of instead “um we can feed another kid, maybe we can foster a sibling’s child and they can come and live with us?” (could be good for business or historical gameplay).

Another idea- maybe once Paras can own businesses, and we get other worlds. Maybe a para parent(s) can leave for a vacation, or a business trip and leave a teenage child in charge of the restaurant as a sort of test?