Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums General Ideas Monthly Brainstorming. Reply To: Monthly Brainstorming.

• a new idea I have is that if Para A is richer then there Para Siblings B and C and the later two have a lot of kids and Para A has none, Para A might say “Maybe I can adopt one of my siblings’ children as heir and they can come and live with me and my partner” or if Para A does have children they might think of instead “um we can feed another kid, maybe we can foster a sibling’s child and they can come and live with us?” (could be good for business or historical gameplay).

Another idea- maybe once Paras can own businesses, and we get other worlds. Maybe a para parent(s) can leave for a vacation, or a business trip and leave a teenage child in charge of the restaurant as a sort of test?

Posted January 11, 2022 at 8:06 pm