Paralives Forums

Welcome to The Paralives Forums, powered by The Paralives Hub network, where fans from across the world come together to discuss all aspects of Paralives. This is a fan community. Any opinions shared on this website are solely the opinion of the user and do not represent the Paralives brand.

Paralives Hub Forums Open World Toggle for elmentary Schools having a cafertia or not Reply To: Toggle for elmentary Schools having a cafertia or not

• Because at the time the elementary school I grew up in was built (in the 50s).. people mostly went home for lunch. I don’t know what the excuse is for the school which now sits on the same land as my school-but just from looking at the size of it-I don’t think there’s a cafeteria in it either. So I either ate in a classroom (whether mine’s, a kindergarten room in Gr. 7 and 8, or in the music room when I was out in the portables in Gr.4-5) or I ate at home (Gr.1-3). Also everyone’s version of “being realistic” is different. My reality is that cafeterias shouldn’t be part of elementary schools because that how’s I grew up.

Posted January 15, 2021 at 5:32 pm