The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Town Map vs. World Map Reply To: Town Map vs. World Map

• cakeefeatured

Star Hubkin
    August 5, 2020 at 8:13 pm
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

This is exactly what i’ve had in mind too especially for building multiple neighborhoods within one world, I like the globe idea too that way it can show different created worlds in a new way rather than a list. Maybe there could be a filter too for quick search by population size (para+lots) and climate

and when you select world map you could see all the
    different towns on the world like in the beginning, and when you click a
    town on the world you’d have the option to travel there temporarily

Would this be for traveling in between any/different worlds or just towns within the world? I think this would be cool too if we could have a birds eye view to just look around in to the town to see what’s there if that makes sense, which could help those who use CAW to go back and see what needs to be edited and also see if we would like to move our para there based on the area we’re looking at.Like how sims 3 was when we were in a camera mode to look around at the whole town without being a sim. I hope i made sense with that lol

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  cakeefeatured.
    8+

New Report

Close