The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Parafolk Hair genetics Reply To: Hair genetics

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 28, 2020 at 5:06 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I hope we’ll get hair genetics as well, and I would really love it Paralives will able to have a system of dominant and recessive traits within the genetics system.<font face=”inherit”> It could work with the hair textures as well as well as colors, with certain textures/colors being more </font>dominant<font face=”inherit”> over others, like curly vs. straight, redhead vs. black hair, etc. That way all the kids won’t always only have one hair color/texture, but it would be a percentage determined by their parents, </font>grandparents<font face=”inherit”>, and so on.</font>

<font face=”inherit”>I’d love if such a thing in implemented that it could also be customized so that people can make </font>recessive<font face=”inherit”> hair colors/textures more </font>dominant<font face=”inherit”>, and vice versa. </font>

7+

New Report

Close