The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Home Forums Paralives Discussion Constructive Criticism Reply To: Constructive Criticism

• crabwhatalad

Star Hubkin
    July 24, 2020 at 8:38 am
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeDiamond EggFriendship Badge
     Hub Points

Some people really don’t like the parafolk design very much. I actually really love it, however I’ve spotted its one major flaw. I think it’s how the eyes bulge out to much to create this kind of “fish eye” look. I saw this on one of the comments on Sebastian’s reveal patreon post and I immediately realised that was what was letting it down for me. It’s just makes both Maggie and Sebastian look to similar and it’s just not appealing to the eye! Some people aren’t a fan of the 2D look but I actually think it’s beautiful. The bulge in the eyes honestly looks out of place, and I think it should lie a lot flatter to tie together with the aesthetic well. Honestly that’s my main issue with Paralives so far and I think that’s honestly pretty good going if that’s one of the only things!

The other is the current UI. I just don’t think it’s very clear or user friendly, and I honestly preferred the grey design and the one from the Maggie reveal. I know this is a work in progress though so I’m sure it will improve throughout development!

1+

New Report

Close