The Paralives Hub Forums

Find answers, ask questions, and share ideas with the
Paralives community around the world.

Home Forums General Ideas Calendar Customisation Reply To: Calendar Customisation

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    July 4, 2020 at 5:36 pm
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture Perfect
     Hub Points

I hope we’ll be able to customize calendars too. I think it would be cool to have a “calendar settings” in options to customize before even starting the game. This is how I could picture it working.

Time: We could choose how long a full year lasts and how many weeks/months, in a year.

Seasons: Choosing which weeks/months particular seasons take place and how long do they last.

Holidays: The players can choose which holidays are celebrated and when. Maybe we can also choose how popular the holiday is and how many Parafolk will celebrate it. Example: A National Holiday such an an Independence Day could be more popular than an Arbor Day.

Birthdays: If a Para is created in Paramaker instead of born in game, the player could select when their birthday is. The birthday would be on the same date every year, but if the player wanted to have their Para grow up sooner, I think there should be an option for that, especially since we will be able to turn aging off.

And yes, there should be a way to save calendar settings so they can be re-used in multiple saves so players would have to re-do everything in a new game.

7+

New Report

Close