The Paralives Hub Forums

Welcome to the unofficial Paralives Forums. Discuss ideas and connect with Paralives fans from around the world.

Community Feed Forums General Ideas Carry over lifetime Skills Reply To: Carry over lifetime Skills

• bailey

Star Hubkin
    June 11, 2020 at 5:15 pm
    Picture Perfect
    Loyalty Badge
    Friendship Badge
    Appreciation Badge
    Trendsetter Badge
     Hub Points

Yeah, I think it’s because the toddlers have different skills from the other ages, so they don’t cross over. I think it would be nice if all ages in Paralives had access to almost the exact same skills, which I think could work if skills weren’t so specific and were instead covered a range of learned actions.

Example: Instead of a “potty skill”, something that would only make sense for a baby-toddler, Paralives could have a “life skills” skill which encompass toilet knowledge, personal hygiene, food preparation, and other things. That way, they would carry them on as they grow. It would also mean you wouldn’t have to wait until your Para was an older teen or adult to let them learn to cook. It could start hen they’re younger with help from their parents, then grow as they practice more.