2 voices
2 replies
  • Author
    PlyPlay665
    Participant
    Hub Points: 1057
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
    High Hubkin

I have a silly question that I didn’t want to PM the admins about, so creating a thread seemed to be the only option. I can’t be the only person who has silly questions, so I decided to make the thread a general one where people can ask and answer silly questions. I wouldn’t think they’d have to be about the Paralives Hub website only, so if you have a silly question about anything please feel free to add it here! It’ll make me feel better for creating this thread!

My silly question is: how do I set my time zone on the forums? Wanted to ask the overall forum instead of bugging JP. Time stamps on the forum seem to be in a European time zone for me, and I can’t seem to find where to change it in the settings.

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by PlyPlay665.
    1+
    amandac
    Participant
    Hub Points: 3944
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgePicture PerfectTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
    Para Pro

I don’t have the answer but I don’t think the date/time stamp should affect anything on this site. I’m nowhere near Europe,

1+
    PlyPlay665
    Participant
    Hub Points: 1057
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
    High Hubkin

Here’s a better question… what does it say, for you, when I made the first post on this thread? It says March 26th at 9:23pm for me. However, I know it was 5:23pm MY time. I will be posting this post close to 11am my time, but I know when I come back a week later it’ll say I posted it close to 3pm.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.