Home Forums Gameplay & Simulation Personality Poll

last updated by bailey 5 days, 4 hours ago
4 voices
3 replies

How would you like personality ("traits") to be determined?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • When creating my Para I choose them and they cannot change.
  • I choose some personality traits and more can be added or be removed based on the choices I let my Para make.
  • Personality can not be chosen. It forms as Paras develop.
  • Author
    Breedmond
    Participant
    Hub Points: 3606
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
    Para Pro

My first poll! Thank you JP

• This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Breedmond.
    5+
    Jinxin
    Participant
    Hub Points: 4630
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
    Para Master

i think the core personality traits should be chosen, but other smaller things change as you go. Maybe the core traits can change, but you have to agree.

Wishlist Paralives on Steam
    - Alfred Einstein

4+
    cakeefeatured
    Participant
    Hub Points: 3104
    Loyalty BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeFriendship Badge
    Para Pro

I had a thought the other day off of what Roxanne on twitter has as a poll for paras personality changing based on the interactions they’d make which would then cause them to have fluctuating/changing personalities throughout a paras life time. But, I think there should be some key characteristics we should be able to pick. Like a para liking books,art, cooking, tv, gardening etc. so rather than calling them ‘traits’ per say but maybe having just a list of likes and dislikes we can all choose from instead which would build onto the foundation of paras personalities. By foundation I mean paras having the basics:

Mean – Nice, Outgoing – Introvert, Messy – Neat, and so forth.

3+
    bailey
    Participant
    Hub Points: 998
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
    Hubkin

I think it would be nice if a Para’s personality could develop over time. Like lets say you have a Para who plays lots of video games as a child- teenager and they grow up with a homebody personality. But then they get a job as an adult where they need to be outside a lot, so they grow towards an outdoorsy personality. I think that would add a lot of depth.

Of course, it should be up to the player to decide if the personality traits fully change or not.

3+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Topics