Home Forums Build Tools Objects and Build Pieces

last updated by Miriak 1 week, 6 days ago
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Anita Santinelli
    Participant
    Hub Points: 18

Hi – not sure if this has been talked about yet. Am new here but think this is an amazing project!! So has anyone talked about whether or not we can size down/ size up objects? Also would we be able to place objects on top of each other? You know basically the things we can do when you use bb.moveobjects on the sims.

Alsoooo… just a thought.. will we be getting any pieces which you can use to create things? For example like rather than just drawing fences like in sims 4 but having fence pieces that are in the same style/swatch but you can use to create loads of different types/shapes of fences. This is just one example.. could do it with loads of things too… have alway wanted this for foundations.

Anyway hope this is the right place to post XD

1+
    Paralives Hub
    Keymaster
    Hub Points: 1070
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter BadgeWiki Badge
    High Hubkin

Hello and welcome to the forum! 🙂

Objects can be sized up or down, flipped, and stacked on top of each other. You can see this in action on the video on this article: https://paraliveshub.com/paralives-promises-innovative-buy-mode/

I am not sure about fence pieces because we haven’t heard about this type of feature yet, but I assume fences will work similarly to walls. (drawing them on the map)

-- Founder of The Paralives Hub

1+
    Anita Santinelli
    Participant
    Hub Points: 18

Hi – excited to be a part of it XD and thanks for your reply! Looking forward to seeing what happens xx

Miriak
    Participant
    Hub Points: 1134
    Picture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
    High Hubkin

I love this idea so-o-o much!! I remember that there’s a mod in Minecraft that allows you to create your own custom doors, like picking material, how it closes, with which sounds. It could also be cool for wallpapers – using some preseted patterns and adding little clip-art things. Would be cool to have such a tool outside of the game, another program, so you would created object with an easy gamey interface instead of photoshop and model things people do for CCs in the Sims series. The same for clothes and haircuts – using mesh parts (pieces of hair, sliders for the length of sleeves) and controling them like presets.

"They", "them". Paralives for the win. @LiraMiriak on Twitter

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.