3 voices
2 replies
  • Author
    A7
    Participant
    Hub Points: 452
    Loyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
    Noteworthy Newcomer

So, if you didn’t know Simlish is the language in the Sims. So is there going to be an official language for the parafolk? Maybe Paralish? Please leave any suggestions below. Thanks :)!

Jinxin
    Participant
    Hub Points: 4630
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
    Para Master

An official language would be too expensive and time-consuming to make, so there won’t be one. The mods have said a language similar to Animal Crossing is being considered, but it’s not confirmed. 🙂

Wishlist Paralives on Steam
    - Alfred Einstein

1+
    Miriak
    Participant
    Hub Points: 1134
    Picture PerfectAppreciation BadgeFriendship BadgeLoyalty Badge
    High Hubkin

To be honest, I don’t want an artificial language in the game. It breaks my heart as of conlang lover, I think languages should be seen more seriously than for a tool life simulation game without focus on languages. I adore an idea of gibberish sounds without distinction between phonemas. That will make roleplaying different languages more simple, so they wouldn’t all sound european with easily distinguishable phonemas, like, there is deffinitely Rs and Ls here. In Japanese this sounds more in-between, and I want to not be able to tell if there is a distincion or not. Musical notes are too much for sure though. I like something that looks like speech sounds in Undertale too. It looks like a character has a voice, but nothing specific about what is said at all, besides lenght (1 letter = 1 tick sound).

"They", "them". Paralives for the win. @LiraMiriak on Twitter

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Topics