5 voices
5 replies
  • Author
    Nocher
    Participant
    Hub Points: 481
    Picture PerfectLoyalty Badge
    Noteworthy Newcomer

Hi guys, I want to share some very important aspects for me that I really want to see in the game! Sorry there are no horses here, I have no experience with them. And I’m sorry for my poor English. I use a translator on the Internet, I hope that you will understand me.
    These ideas are created for real animal lovers and realism. I want animals to play a huge role in the characters ‘ lives, just like animals do in real life. In the Sims games, animals have always been in the role of some kind of add-on, but not really an integral part and sometimes they quickly got bored. I will give a list of what I observe in the behavior of dogs and cats. Please help me add to the list, I will be happy to read your observations!

!!! Dear guys, I want this post to contain absolutely all the ideas about Pets. Please suggest your ideas in the comments, I will definitely write them here, if this is really something that is very interesting and necessary !!!

Dogs
    • Do you have a dog? Have you ever seen dogs greet their owners from work or from the store? They spin around, squeal with happiness, dance in front of the owner, lie down with their tummy up! (Some puppies may even urinate with happiness)
    • Have you seen how dogs react to each other? You take your dog out for a quiet walk, and she notices another dog and rushes to her! He pulls on the leash, whines, and tries to get to the other dog with all his might. And if you let the dogs off their leashes, they run all over the Park after each other, roll each other on the ground and fight (don’t worry, they play like that)
    It would be nice if the game could teach the dogs not to pull the leash when she sees another dog or cat.
    • Active puppies will run around the house, crash into furniture, bite everyone. In General, it would be good if the puppies were made as playful as possible. Let them gnaw on shoes, furniture, and pillows. Naturally, you can choose the character trait “Obedient” and the puppy will not destroy everything he sees.
    • A large number of different commands and tricks that can be taught to the dog.
    • The ability to teach dogs to guard a house, para, or item (possibly even another pet). Also, if your para is treated disrespectfully and shouted in the presence of a dog, it may growl at the offender.
    • A dog can be trained to go to the toilet for a diaper, for example, while it is in quarantine after vaccination, and then train to go to the toilet only on the street

Cats
    • What about Catnip? Let the cat become insanely fun.
    • Make it possible for cats to climb trees (at least some of them), and then they will scream loudly for the character to take them down.
    • Love for boxes and small containers? Your cats are trying to get in there, aren’t they? What about the compulsive urge to drop something off the table? If your cats don’t do that, it’s not cats.
    • Possibility for cats to walk on the fence, lie on the back of the sofa.
    Commentator`s ideas:
    @MagaCarte — the ability to train cats to the toilet.

Dogs and cats
    • I really want to see a huge number of animations, and especially how dogs sleep with other dogs or cats, or cats sleep with other cats or dogs. Or how a big dog becomes a protector for a small kitten?
    • Career as a dog handler, owner of a pet store or shelter. By the way, now all toys, shampoos for animals, collars, leashes, ammunition and clothing will need to be bought in pet stores.
    • Clipping the claws is as important as combing the fur
    • Ideally, I would like to have two new stages of growing up. Newborn puppies and kittens (blind, mother-cat or mother-dog does not depart from the offspring) and “teen”, when the puppy can already be trained, but it is not yet a big dog. Cats-“teenager” will be the most active of all other ages.
    • Dog and cat shows, competitions for which you can get good money.
    • The ability to buy cheap or expensive food for dogs and cats, or cook their food
    • What could be better than lying on the couch with your dog or cat? And it will be nice to add the possibility that a dog or cat can sleep with its owner, even if the bed is single (Pets will just lie on the owner or lie down at the feet) (small dogs and cats can be generally run under the blanket)
    • And of course, I would like to be able to change the height and length of paws for dogs and cats (for example, for dachshunds and Munchkins)
    • It is very important that the doors do not magically open themselves to animals. It will be very cool if the doors and windows can be left open (then cats can go out through the window)
    • Mandatory annual vaccinations. If they are not put, the pet will be more vulnerable to serious diseases
    • Before you allow a kitten or puppy to go outside, you need to get vaccinated. After the vaccination was put, you need to wait a week. After this period, you can safely walk with a puppy or kitten.
    Please write your ideas, it will be very interesting

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Nocher.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by Nocher.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Nocher.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Nocher.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Nocher.
    • This topic was modified 1 week ago by Nocher.
    2+
    Breedmond
    Participant
    Hub Points: 3606
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
    Para Pro

Those are some very interesting and detailed ideas. I can’t wait to see how in-depth the pets will be. It is great that we will already have animals at launch. I would love to be able to have meaningful relationships with the animals. That animals are viewed as living beings with feelings, not just function as entertainment objects for the Para’s. But I doubt that it will be that shallow.

2+
    Nocher
    Participant
    Hub Points: 481
    Picture PerfectLoyalty Badge
    Noteworthy Newcomer

Those are some very interesting and detailed ideas. I can’t wait to see how in-depth the pets will be.

Thank you very much, I am very pleased. Let’s hope for really “live” Pets together

Jinxin
    Participant
    Hub Points: 4630
    Picture PerfectLoyalty BadgeFriendship BadgeAppreciation BadgeTrendsetter Badge
    Para Master

Cats
    • What about Catnip? Let the cat become insanely fun.
    • Make it possible for cats to climb trees (at least some of them), and then they will scream loudly for the character to take them down.
    • Love for boxes and small containers? Your cats are trying to get in there, aren’t they? What about the compulsive urge to drop something off the table? If your cats don’t do that, it’s not cats.
    • Possibility for cats to walk on the fence, lie on the back of the sofa.

Oh my god, catnip is actually the funniest thing ahahaha.
    Also, cats trying to get in boxes should totally be a thing. And occasionally they ask for a new box, or break the one they have.

Wishlist Paralives on Steam
    - Alfred Einstein

2+
    MagaCarter
    Participant
    Hub Points: 1884
    Loyalty BadgeTrendsetter BadgeAppreciation Badge
    Parafolk

I just would like to have actually Agility shows

could we train cats to use the toilet so we no longer have to clean litter?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by MagaCarter.
    2+
    bailey
    Participant
    Hub Points: 998
    Trendsetter BadgeLoyalty BadgeFriendship Badge
    Hubkin

I love a lot of these ideas. I agree on the pet competitions. I posted about this recently. I really want to do things with the animals in the game. Competition like agility for cats and dogs would be an amazing way to build a bond with you pet and get cool benefits out of it.

I also agree that there should be ways to prevent pets from being nuisances. Puppy chewing and destruction is realistic and might be cute for some, but I can see it getting old and annoying quick. Especially since we’d have to replace damaged goods. An obedient or non-destructive trait would help out.

Lastly, I agree on being able to alter the limbs of the pets. Munchkins are my favorite cat breed and I’d love to be able to create them in Paralives.

1+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.